March 8, 2011

Blogging is Harder than you think.

I've decided that Blogging on a regular basis is harder than I thought it would be.  Hopefully, I'll get to the point when I have a great idea, I can hurry up and post it. For now, I'll keep trying.

Some idea's that I have to help with my writers block are:
  1. Keep my pad and pen handy and when I have an idea for a topic, jot it down. Add some key points to the topic that I can refer to when I sit down at the computer.
  2. Get inspiration from other Bloggers by reading their blogs and seeing what inspires others, and what topics others would be inspired by.
  3. Since I rarely read blogs that are typically "all sales talk", I want to be one that adds personal discussions so that my readers will get to know me, and maybe at some point would think to themselves "hey... I can really associate with her. 
  4. Discuss things that are happening with my business in a positive non intrusive manner.
  5. Last but not least, try not to be boring. :)
So, I'm going to sleep on this and perhaps I'll think of a good topic and try it out on everyone. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment