Some idea's that I have to help with my writers block are:
- Keep my pad and pen handy and when I have an idea for a topic, jot it down. Add some key points to the topic that I can refer to when I sit down at the computer.
- Get inspiration from other Bloggers by reading their blogs and seeing what inspires others, and what topics others would be inspired by.
- Since I rarely read blogs that are typically "all sales talk", I want to be one that adds personal discussions so that my readers will get to know me, and maybe at some point would think to themselves "hey... I can really associate with her.
- Discuss things that are happening with my business in a positive non intrusive manner.
- Last but not least, try not to be boring. :)