January 23, 2012

Thinking about a 2012 Blogging Plan

I've been seriously thinking about doing a weekly theme for my blogs. Problem is, I'm not sure what direction I want to go. Here are some thoughts and wonder if you would let me know which you prefer.
  1. A weekly favorite easy recipe for Mom's that don't have alot of time to prepare a big meal. They would also include some of my favorite hurry up meals.
  2.  Links and information that I found useful for brand new moms on what their baby's development stages are.
  3. A weekly unknown or maybe not so unknown Artist feature, which includes interviews and photo's of their craft.
  4. A weekly funny or information video just for fun.
  5. A weekly personal review of a television series... Once upon a time, American Idol, So you think you Dance, etc.
That's all I can think of right now, but would love to hear any other suggestions and thoughts on these.
xxoo

2 comments:

  1. Great topics, each and every on. Even though I don't have small kids, I never have enough time so I would love if you shared your 'hurry up' recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's #1 on my list. Will have to get one posted!

    ReplyDelete