December 1, 2011

New Design for New Beginnings

I just had my Blog redesigned, and I can't quite get the hang of things yet.  Hope you'll be patient with me. I am going to try and add back some of the things that are missing, and hopefully add some gadgets that I think will be exciting.

While I'm redesigning, here are some pictures of what I made for my Celebrity Gifts to Jessica Alba and Hilary Duff.

Jessica Alba's Daughter's Gift

  
Hilary Duff's Gifts
They are due to be delivered to both on Friday, December 2nd. I'm hoping like crazy that I'll get to see Jessica Alba's daughters using my gifts in a magazine. Wouldn't that be crazy?  Hilary's baby isn't due until March, so I'll have to wait a while for those.

If there is any news from my gifting, I'll be sure to let everyone know.

No comments:

Post a Comment